Friday, April 01, 2005

Pinball and "The List"

Whew – decided to take today off – 10 month employees and students have been off this week for break but 12 month employees have to work. So I took a vacation day.

Finished up my 3 mile walk and stopped to play some pinball – love pinball. I am not very good but love it anyway – hit Austin Powers, Lord of Rings and Star Wars-return of Jedi today. Pinball is totally cool and awesome…

And of course I have another fascination with the game besides liking to play – it kinda is associated with the top thing on "The List" .

You know what "The List" is… everyone whether they admit it or not has one.

It is that list of fantasy places and setups and where you'd like to get really down and dirty – those things you mention in the same vein as say the conversation topic that goes "If you did a Charlie's Angel which one would it be"…

"The List" items are those things that when you go ahead and share you make people go… 'Ewww'….. or tilt their head and go 'how the hell could you do that there and that way'….. or stare and say 'oh my god, no way that is cool'…. And sometimes you get the reply 'making me drool thinking of that there and adding to my list'….

But my top list thing is on top of a pinball machine –yup that's right. –Ideal is in a darkened arcade all the machines still on and making all their wonderful noises as we would make ours – lol

And you know my second place on "The List" is related too – one of those plastic ball pits – haha – yup like at Chuck E Cheese or such, all those colorful funky plastic balls… :^)

Yes I know I have crossed into TMI territory but I love Pinball – watch people as they play sometime, the really good players, dang it is like they are making love to the machine ;-D

So off to get pirate treasure for a nephew which I now know to call swag not booty as I always end up blushing saying the word booty and often pronounce it as 'boody' as in "Shake Your…" lol

And watching Eulogy and I Heart Huckabee's dang those were good and weird movies – I think I might hire myself an Existential Detectives (Lily Tomlin oh I like her)… Still got a couple more movies I rented to watch may get to those tonight.. eh and ah, and wheeeee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you went to chuck E cheese you could get the band all worked up. The band of course is the best part of chuck E cheese. They have soo much energy.