Friday, April 22, 2005

Random Rambles

So watching the L word and really liking it – YAY for renting – BOO I only have basic cable…, also grading labs, having a kitten claw its way up my leg... just a normal Thursday night/Friday morning.

Made it through my meeting Wednesday without major puking I was sooooo nervous and it went okay. I got all upset and it was not too bad.

Had a chance to get a free kitten Wednesday so I went for it. It is orange and white and named Gyro Too - I have a history of naming animals after foods... hmmm let's see Cocoa, mustard, mayonaise, gyro, cheesesteak, I could continue but have embarrassed myself enough on this subject

My mind finally stopped the hectic ramble as today was a little slower and tomorrow is paperwork catch up day – never thought I'd be saying PAPERWORK IS AWESOME

I guess never say never – you never know what may happen, almost anything is possible just usually we don’t get what we want or wish or desire or we get it in bucketloads and choke on it but all things have a remote possibility – of course if I ever say SHIT IS AWESOME – I really so think I will have stepped into a surreal alternate universe – yes my mind still cuts to random shit at the drop of a millisecond

Still being chased but that is so convoluted and complex and not what I want… but eh I'll keep look high low and in between for something although really it is the stuff that plop drop and stop into my lap that hits me the hardest – not the things that I chase or chase me… but still keeping an eye in those places – although I need a step ladder for the high, tiptoes for the medium and got the low all covered – lol

You know it is weird being short – little things you never think of… ooo damn I got in a good pun

But people walk into my house and go I am in the land of the little people – lol – a wake up call was when my roommate in grad school came in my room and pointed out that she had to bed down to see my mirror and other things on the way and like there was this gap between the stuff on the wall and the ceiling

Oh well if I ever decide to go work for Disney which is one of my five secret dream jobs – I love the whole Disney thing even though many say it is a big glut corporation – but I can be so immature and a kid and I just love watching people and the whole detail in theme parks and so yeah - anyhoo

I am the right size for fitting in a lot of those costumes – not the lovely princess or the tall main characters but I could be Chip or dale or the mice or the little dragon or any of those characters

Yes dying of sweat and heat exhaustion having kids and adults run after you and paw you and yell when you gotta go on break – damn it is a hoot to watch people go chasing after these characters I mean fuck movie starts these fuzzy characters are superstar gods

You send one out and a crowd draws you walk them away people go screaming after them – I saw grown women running half way across the park yelling, this is true story I swear, "Yelling Goofy, come back, stop, stop we love you, I gotta have you sign my underwear" the woman was having the characters sign her lucky underwear hehe

I wonder what else those guys are asked to sign… and also the great thing – no one can see your eyes you can be staring at bootlicous goodness (cause I am at the right height for certain nice female parts well the looking down part sucks – so I use excuse to get up on chair to get something – okay digressing from family wholesome character to leering after female parts… damn ramble)

Anyways how the hell did I end up here and where did I start – haha

So off to finish season 1 of the L word and on to trying to dance around delicate topics and not get myself into too much trouble

No comments: