Saturday, April 30, 2005

A big Wah and a slightly bigger Hoo

Starting with a big WAHHOO – got my contract for next year – I have my job for another year – the job that leaves me frustrated and exhilarated, overworked and getting to do new things. I love it but find it very hard and overwhelming quite often.

Also working on these curriculum things with teachers – whew some teachers are very very worried about writing the curriculum and I am actually scared because I have never done this – it is like doing the trapeze without a net – I have no f*ing idea what to do really or where this will end up

Hmmm side ramble – I have never done a trapeze – I'd love to try but I have a feeling it would end up like this awful experience at Epcot Center in Florida

Epcot has the different countries and each country has a ride or theme activity and then a restaurant and such. Well in Norway or such they have Viking themed stuff. One thing is this Viking ship playground. Well I had to go on it cause well I go on all the playground stuff at Disney as well as the "grown-up" things cause I one love all of Disney and the detail and two I am immature and a big kid – actually I am shorter than some of the kids in those rides – lol

Well one of the parts of the Viking ship is a knotted rope you can swing on and off the ship – there is no net or nothing it is just the rope and down to the ground which is about oh 2 and a half of me so I'd say it was about 10 – 12 feet high. So I am messing around, John is down on the ground watching (and damn he has the camera so yes there are pictures of this – you wanna see – contact me)

So I get the idea I can do the rope swing – you know swing out and back and then keep playing on the rest of the ship like an idiot.

Well so I grab hold and just as I push off – I have a flashback – to why I and rope swings DO NOT MIX – I was at a waterpark about a year before this and they have the rope swing into the pool ride along with the slides and shit. Wellllllllll I am egged into trying it – I am like a chickenshit person and not very athletic.

I grab hold and go to swing and my arms release as soon as my feet leave the platform – I MEAN AS SOON AS – no air time – nothing – everybody was laughing their ass off and the like. So I haul my butt out of pool determined and again I have rubberwoman arms and WHOOSH straight damn down.

Well I get this flashback as my feet leave the platform (damn blonde spacy brain blocking those memories until too late) And guess what

FOOM and WHOOSH and down I go – this time though, I held onto the rope as I fell – so not only did I bruise my damn butt and pride, but rope burns on my arm but actually somewhere else

Um embarrassing
Like the inside of my thighs

LOL

I walked like a damn cowboy for half the day - lmao

Anyways yes trying a trapeze would be exciting and cool and damn dangerous as I am sure I'd go PLOP O RAMA on my ass

Um where was I?

Anyhoos

So lots going on in work – more stories about work – some stuff going on is just making me stop and stare at my co worker and go – OMG this is so f*ed up

Okay I look nonplussed and go, Oh my – but I am thinking MAJOR F*ed up – lol

And hey actually may get to get my hair cut tomorrow only been trying for three damn weeks

Okay I will go now – lots more where this came from – like was talking to someone yesterday and watching movie Michael and the road trip habits I have came up and I shared stuff including the Dairy Queen mummy which every time I think about it I always lmao – damn I need to go exploring and drag people with me – so much damn awesomeness out there to find and taste and touch and see and smell (well not some smell cause they make me gag puke) but you get the idea

VIVA LA LOCA – um wait what does that mean – it means like all is awesome – right?

LOL

No comments: