Saturday, April 09, 2005

Arachnida Araneae Arthropods This is your only warning

Okay that is it - stay out you eight-legged freak

not kidding here

I have no problem going squish, smush, crush, pulp-a-rama, bop, sock, pow, down-for-the-count-and-never-coming-back-up-for-air, bish, bash, smash, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp - getting the picture yet

you stay outta my car and house and way and you live

you cross my path and the nearest shoe, paper, person standing next to me body part I grab - etc. is the last thing your multi-faceted eyes will ever see

I embrace Darwin and survival of the fittest - I recognize you can bite me and spook me and build those icky webs between my windshield and the dashboard

I also know I am going to go butt-kick, whomp-there-it is on your ass if you come near me - well after I stop screaming

goes for snakes too

and ticks (more Arachnida) and just all buggie-wuggies

especially stay out of my car and house running towards me -

why do things always stalk me - is it the blonde hair, the short stature the cute facial expressions (okay stretching on that last - lol) seriously - I have been chased by freaking squirrels and ducks - what is up with that??

You have been warned... let the war begin

No comments: