Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Brief Note For the Day

Whew been busy hence the non updates - between wacky trip to Az to visit family (which I plan on rambling on in lurid detail to bore anyone who happens to read this to tears so go read something else if you no like...)

Catching nasty head cold which is still kicking my butt although the spinny, dizzy, I am standing 25 feet from the rest of the world feeling is a hoot

And dealing with some other things - been hard to major league multitask thus not been getting stuff done.

today marks two things - john's birthday and the anniversary of our first solo date which in a way I always treated as our anniversary - I am a hopeless romantic sappy fool who goes for stuff like that

he never remembers dates and I am not that great myself (please do not ask me to recite the ages and birthdates of all of my nieces and nephews that would be a horrible, embarassing mess) so I always was the one to do something for events and holidays and the like, like I said I was the romantic sappy one....

So while I hope my luggage is waiting for me at home (yes for the first time in my life on top of everything else I lost my luggage) I have been listening to my Why Can't We playlist which I drag out for a couple of reasons both running rampant right now - well i also like the lyrics and songs....

mood = contemplative, pensive, dour, reflective, getting through til tomorrow (same time, same batchannel) = All That I wanted (Michelle Branch), Did You ever Love Somebody (Jessica Simpson), It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing (Shania Twain), Over and Over (Nelly and Tim McGraw), Anything but Ordinary (Avril Lavigne) just to list a few - my lyrics document is over 51 pages - lol I like music a little I guess ....

No comments: