Wednesday, March 09, 2005

More On the Blog Front, Being a Fool and long day

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2005-03-07-boss-vs-blog_x.htm - this article mentions how search engines can search and do search blogs

Try this party trick in your own home and be amazed.........

I tried typing in my nicks including what I use in this blog, my AOL nicks, and a couple of other nicks and my real name - I just used google.com to start with for today - and HOLY SHIT BATMAN - I came up when googled....

man you really can find anything out there and the lines of privacy blur even more - but as the one person in the article I linked to above points out blogs are public domain

So why is it important to pay attention in school in English, math, history, etc.... why? Because people, you show your true level when you blog, write, talk, interact with people. Do you wanna come off as an idiot or as someone who knows themselves and what they are talking about?

Most people do not need others to make them look like fools as more times than not they will do a spectacularly good job of that themselves. (made that up myself or read it subconscioused it and it is now mine - lol)

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. Cynthia Heimel

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

An author is a fool who, not content with boring those he lives with, insists on boring future generations. Charles de Montesquieu

The mistakes of the fool are known to the world, but not to himself. The mistakes of the wise man are known to himself, but not to the world. Charles Caleb Colton

The learned fool writes nonsense in better language than the unlearned - but it's still nonsense. Benjamin Franklin

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. William Shakespeare

wow I am off tonight - I turned on the local weather channel feed just to listen to the music on the station (a weird collection of classical, instrumental jazz stuff) rather than get up and put some music on or even crank up music on my computer - lol - Geo class was really long tonight (taught relative dating which is like doing logic puzzles and radiometric dating which is all chemistry and math - whew I blew up the brains of my students - lol - but I gave back first test and I am so proud - everyone passed and most got As and Bs - hurray - hmm must make test harder - just teasing) and had to drive home on slightly icy/snowy roads

No comments: