Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Just a Quickie

LOL - that title is a direct result of listening to Ashlee Simpson La La song - hmm a word of warning perhaps - hehe anyways

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/services/2005-03-16-bloghoo_x.htm

more wonders of blogs and tech and the like

keeping busy

just realized I go to AZ for visit next Thursday - wow like a week away - kept thinking man is it foooorrrrrever and suddenly it is almost here -

and of course already the drama starts...

lets see sister #1 supposedly picking me up - very excited all set

ring ring she calls and tells me okay she is doing new babysitting job but will come anyways just has all her kids (4) plus a 1 year old so she will be in parking lot, I call and then she come pick me up at front....oooookkkkkkk

ring ring - next phone call -

hmm timing is a little odd but oh I wanna pick you up sister says - I ask well when does baby you are watching get picked up - she says 5pm (and she lives like hour plus from airport cause she on way fricking other side of town) and I am like Bec - I get in around 4 then gotta get through airport and such... Bec: Oh um that is ok bye.

hour later ring ring -

it is another sister - bec called her in panic she can not pick me up - now does bec tell me - noooooo she tells other sister and expects miracles.... so I may be spending my trip in the airport - lol

Meanwhile sister #3 is moving to new house same weekend - I am now helping babysit a couple of kids on friday and sister #2 trying to get off so we can do something with kids (I could let them run amok around house blowing it up while I snooze and listen to music videos - just teasing Kathy - I will not watch videos in front of the kids.... :-D - and I am sure your house insurance covers all sorts of creative things kids can doooo, right? Or does this mean we can not make explosive volcanoes??? ) -

so I baby sit all kids while she is cleaning house and such because other sister may still be working and sister #3 does nto get along with real well with that sister and there is lots more going on with that I am not even touching right now -

hmm this was supposed to be a quickie... okay I am outta here more update laters : )

1 comment:

docwho2100 said...

ooo another blog entry - things to do and not to do in the Tucson Airport - lol