Tuesday, August 01, 2006

looooonnnngggggg weekend spilling into week

This past week, weekend and the week starting has been really long and tiring and seems not to be getting too much past the unmotivated blah moving through this day to get to the next and not much else.

Some major stuff going on with two of my sisters has me in a dark, deep rut. Especially since those issues seem to be bringing my thoughts to my own blah issues and it just all combines into a rut.

On other topics - had the house inspected for termites and while I am free, have major ant issues and such so will be getting the house sprayed Friday.

had a great, funny conversation with my one sister (the one not having bad, major issues right now) - it included (and do not ask me how we got on this) but included discussion of jelly boob things you can buy at Walmart - that came about because my sister had told my other sister one day it looked like her certain features had been "sucked in" which led to many jokes and thus the discussion of the ways to enhance a certain feature.

The Bridging program starts tomorrow - hope that goes well. Also plugging through my summer class. And counting down until I go to Dragon COn - that'll be a very good break.

No comments: