Sunday, August 20, 2006

more movies, screw work

Movies movies movies

Ok watched "She's The Man" on recommendation from a friend – man I groaned and groaned, although there were some funny lines and Amanda Byrnes does look good as a guy. I also liked the overall storyline, fairly straight forward although the ball bouncing thing scene was kinda cute and yes Nikki, the chick fight scene was good, man I winced when she did the face plant. I like the soundtrack and wanna look into getting it!

Next watched batman Forever – ok it was supposed to be Batman and Robin cause I wanted to see Uma Thurman and Alicia but I goofed in the rental store (I did not look, just grabbed, sigh) will get batman and Robin tomorrow - Riddle me this - and hey At least I got a Drew Barrymore cameo - nice

Next up – A clockwork Orange – which I actually have never seen before.

And yes my mind is in a funk to be jumping from movie type to movie type such as I am…. maybve it'll keep me distracted - or at least make people wonder about me and my tastes :P

No comments: