Sunday, August 20, 2006

A very wonked up movie

Man, ok that is one harsh but good movie.

The fast forward sex scene had me laughing and was intriguing. The milk bar, ok something about those white chick furniture pieces just spooky. The "science" treatment was - okay the eyeball things if the actor really had that happen - ouchie momma And the ending… makes you go hmmm

And of course the attitude toward sex and violence overall… and then you wonder as you laugh and go through the movie reacting if the movie is not more of a future prediction then we care to think – I mean in one of the Halloween Simpson eppys they have Bart dressed as Alex….

I also know I am not getting all of the imagery and such I will look it up on web sites later tonight. Although if anyone has comments or ideas or tidbits regarding Clockwork, let me know

Hmm let's see revisit one of my top all time favorite's Drop Dead Gorgeous or on to the next rental I have, an HP Lovecraft horror movie – or I have Adam and Steve and V for Vendetta (which I saw in the theater and LOVED – which is why I just bought V for vendetta today I also bought Adam and Steve – I had a coupon and got both movies for 15 bucks an awesome deal!!!!!!!)

No comments: