Monday, August 21, 2006

from the mind of my youngest sister

OK sometimes I just get a little confuzzed when dealing with my youngest sister - witness a recent chat

me: heya
Mysister: heya back
me: how goes?
Mysister: slow
me: how come
Mysister: just is, this is not kat btw
me: i know
Mysister: sure u did
me: i am talking to kathy
Mysister: read the box sweets
me: what?
Mysister: never mind u lost me
me: what?
me: what did you mean read the box sweets?
Mysister: I thought you were asking if I was kathy and I had just typed that this is not kathy so I was telling you to read the box. lol get it?
me: I get it, stop chatting with some hoochie mamma and getting distracted
Mysister: lmao I dont chat with the hoochie mammas only the hoochie daddas lol
me: yeah sure
Mysister: tell me something what do you think would be a good song for me to put on myspace? something that represents me. seein as you know music so well
me: that depends on your mood
me: and I am not sure i know any songs called hoochie mamma
Mysister: haha HEY, I am not nearly as big a hootchie mama as everyone seems to believe I am......
me: you have big bazzoomes that hang out you be a hoochie mamma
Mysister: hahaha no, that only makes me provicative not hoochie mamma. Hoochie is someone who goes out "hoochin it up like a dog havin sex with whatever has 2/4 legs" lmao
me: and you don't fit that definition how?
Mysister: OUCH! julie that hurts
me: want a bandaid?
Mysister: I dont just have sex with anybody. and I have not been with as many guys as everyone says I have. I
me: yes you have sex with everybody
me: and I know
Mysister: um no. When I broke up with jason (my first guy ever) I had sex with two guys one was a one night stand. I didnt know it was going to be, he was my friend and when we had sex he just stoped talking to me
me: I see, continue please
Mysister: Then Peter the Painter. He rocked my world for quite a while and I have no regrets on that one
Mysister: Then Mark....
me: was his peter called The Painter too?
Mysister: After Mark, there have been a few
me: yes I am almost out of fingers keep going
Mysister: Peter was my painter at the apts I managed. He use to calk my cracks too
Mysister: lol
Mysister: bitch
Mysister: anyways I had a self induced one night stand with andy
me: caulking your crack, I bet he did
me: self induced?
me: What is self induced?
Mysister: then I met a guy who I thought was my boyfriend. Tom. turns out he was not.....
me: Hmm that sucks - and hmm the hoochie mamma theory keeps getting better and better
Mysister: then Paul..... Also a bad Idea, but fanfrickentastic sex. he is the last one.... well for now
Mysister: OK NOT THAT MANY
me: Um not that many? You know how far I have to scroll up to get to the top of your list?
me: And oh I see not that many you can remember I got ya covered
Mysister: 7 guys in only a short amount of time ok 7 for most women my age that is not a lot well not too many there may be a few more but still

No comments: