Thursday, July 27, 2006

garbage disposal wizard

HAHAHAHAHA I just conquered the garbage disposal - when I came back about three months or longer the disposal had stopped working - I could not figure out why and went ahead like a good busy persona dn kept putting it off - but tonight got frustrated and was totally in and under the sink and I found a red little button on the bottom of the thing all hidden away - I pushed it and

WHAAAALLLLLAAAAAAA I have shredding capabilities again - I am so smart I am so smart SMRT I am so smart (sung in Homer simpson's voice) - of course no one better mention how I could have tried to find the manual three months ago and read over how to try and reset the thing - anyone say anything and the blonde fickle fingers of tickle fu will descend upon you. ;P

I am so smarttttttttttt

No comments: