Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hitting and Missing

Well last night was a major miss by more than a mile.

My first Physical Science class crashed and burned. I got thrown off at the getgo as I was given teh 7th edition to prep and the bookstore students had the 6th. Then I find about 1/3 of the students could not get textbooks because the bookstore ran out. This is a summer class and our first exam is wednesday.

Then I messed up, went to fast, jumbled a couple of problems in a row and basically lost a lot of respect.

Then the students in this class are either have not had math and science for 10 years and need lots of slow reminders or just out of high school had this class and are bored Sh*tless.

So that all led to me making it through to 8:45 and feeling very shitty. And still dragging today (I think the fact I am um hormonal right now and about to swing into something along with other shitty thoughts on other topics is not helping me get rid of this dour mood)

But I will put on a stiff upper lip, regroup over the weekend and push on and hopefully Monday will be better.

So until I kick my keister back into not so blech mood, forgive me if I'm well blech....

No comments: