Monday, July 17, 2006

a chat with a sister

this is part of an AOL IM convo I had with my one sister while I was writing the previous journal - warning - it is totally raw, not too funny, kinda a little glimpse into places I usually don't look (and showcases how immature my grammar and thinkign really are) and prolly only funny to my sister and I.... but eh another slice of life...

Sister: ookay kinda back right
Sister: grrr brb
Sister is away at 1:28:54 AM.
me: ok well still here and still talking to no one except you : )
Auto response from Sister: I am away from my computer right now.
Sister returned at 1:30:42 AM.
Sister: awww maybe you should go to sleep
Sister: hehee
me: naw i can't
Sister: its cool me too
Sister: I am just so pissed of f right now
me: I can not make myself work on something which is bad I have so much to do kath
me: but not really sleepy
me: why are you pissed tell me again
Sister: I am sorry
me: it is ok I am just moody as hell and have so much to do and just can not get focused
me: maybe the conference will help and also in a way it is sad but her not being around Friday through today adn even now not talking to me well it hurts but also it is good because it helps me break away and such and also just kinda reminds me of certain things that I am looking and maybe find someday but not today... lots of bad and good things goign through my head
Sister: julie I don't want to get into it again
me: ok I just wanted to say if you wanted to talk go for it
Sister: I know and I am sorry its not you I am so so sorry
Sister: julie I want to screeeaaammm
Sister: and not for the reason I am gonna
me: I do not understand what you mean?
Sister: ummm what did I say
Sister: hahahhahahahehehehehe
Sister: I keep clicking off the window to keep others from seeing, nibby shits
Sister: hahhahahehehehehahahahahehehehe
Sister: omg I am so wasted and I am not drunk
Sister: lol
me: you said - Sister: julie I want to screeeaaammm Sister: and not for the reason I am gonna
me: why are you wasted?
me: and I wanna be wasted
Sister: ohhh
Sister: hahahhaaha
Sister: kidding
Sister: I meant that I want to never mind
Sister: hahahhahahahaa
me: no what, you want to nevermind? I am so confuzzed now
me: and damn it I am not drinking either this is natural me confuzzion
Sister: you should girl friend go get wasted tomorrow night
Sister: hahhahahah lol
Sister: hahahha
me: hehe
me: nah I teach
Sister: brb damit
me: ok I am here al alone waiting
Sister: hehee
me: wow that was a quick brb
me: you getting good at that on and off thing
me: :P
me: ok here is what i have typed so far for my journal tell me how it sounds
me: Well had an ok weekend.......
Sister: k i read
Sister: you didnt' tell me that
me: and damn she just got off and did not even say good night :-(
me: I will but I gotta type more hang on
Sister: she prob fell asleep
Sister: hehehe
Sister: hang on to what
Sister: lol
Sister: ahhaah'
Sister: I do that I fall asleep and than just hit goodbye and go
me: i know she did maybe and I know she meant nothing by it who knows what is going on on the other side of the online screen and you always say the positive things - I am still sad
Sister: I know juls
Sister: I will fix that I swear
me: i just am selfish and wish she had said goodnight
me: I am dumb
Sister: no yr not
Sister: your 25 yr old younger sister is cause she living in my front closet
Sister: hahahha
Sister: I got some nerve I just told her ass to clean it up right now
Sister: lol
Sister: hahahaaa
me: good for you
me: make her hose down the house and spray Lysol
Sister is away at 1:50:13 AM.
Sister returned at 1:56:17 AM.
Sister: next time for trying to go out better be soon dork a lork a you need to get out there
Sister: I need to go for a few will you still be around
me: I am goign to watch a little of kill bill (writing about uma in the journala dn such makes me think I go watch the movie some) if you get back please ping ok?
Sister: ko juls
Sister: kill bill huh never seen it need to?
me: : )
me: ooooo yeahhhhh
Sister: good?
me: yes part 1 and 2
Sister: okay its a must do on my list than
Sister: hehehehee lol
me: ben would like it too
me: it is Quentin taratino
me: making fun of as well as a tribute to martial art films
Sister: love you and I shall be back...(i'll try.......wink)
me: and uma thurman soo damn sexy I need my special vibrator is the star
Sister: ohhh cools he prob would than
me: ok
Sister: lol
me: I can let you borrow them
Sister: hahahahahahahahahaa
Sister: hahahahahhahaha
me: : ) I meant just the movie you nerdy-gook - you can't have my special :P
Sister: coools and LMAO
me: you like that do you...
me: I made us laugh and not be so depressed
me: yay me!
Sister: hahahahhahahaha
Sister: lol
Sister: okay gonna run before my little one wakes up baby
me: ok
me: give a ping or else we talk tomorrow
Sister: deallllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister: smoochies
me: miss you
Sister: bye bye for a but
Sister: oohhsssspppss bit
me: oh yeah
Sister: hahahahhaahahah
me: I would go bye bye for a butt
Sister: lol
me: uma's
Sister: hahahahahaha
Sister: hehe
me: :-)
me: ok i am getting worked up
me: damn
Sister: uma's what? butt..nahhhhh not pink enough
me: hehe – geez you are forward tonight
me: pink white, shit I dunno care
Sister: hahahahahahaha
Sister: lol
Sister: hahahahahha
Sister: bye bye for now
Sister: hehehehehheeheh go and push that dvd button already
Sister: hahahahaha
me: give me some butt, or even better some front
me: haha – ok enough getting worked up I need to stop or at least go fantasize about a couple certian someone's
Sister: lol
Sister: yummy
Sister: hehehahahaha
me: yes yummy
Sister: okay I be back smoocies
me: uma yummy
me: hmm say that 5 times fast
me: ok go bye
Sister: :-P
Sister: :-D
me: um ooo I bad
Sister: lol
Sister: :-P
me: hehee
Sister: okay gotta run
Sister: talk in a bit

No comments: