Monday, July 03, 2006

Good music

Most Fun

I attended a really great concert Saturday. It was at the Festival Pier in Philadelphia. I had never been in the area. The venue is kinda sucky and kinda okay. Sucky for a short person, overall a nice outdoor concert space. I mean it is a stage with a large open space surrounding it.

I liked the area, was not aware of its existence, may have to go back again to try some of the different places. I got there early so went to Dave and Buster's, which was cool – I played a lot of the basketball shooting hoops, I like shooting hoops, not very good but I like it. No pinball though drat it (although I did get some pinball in Sunday when I did my walk on the Boardwalk). Also did the shooting gallery plus made a mess of things playing The Lost world – I kept shooting the freaking humans – it is like get the hell out of the way I am randomly shooting everything on the damn screen – lol.

Standing in line for the concert was funny listening to the people around me comment on anything and everything ;P

But loved The Hush Sound – was the second time I have seen them. Loved the Dresden Dolls AND I GOT TO MEET THEM AND YES I AM SHOUTING AND NO NOT STOPPING UNTIL I GOT TO MEET – lol

But it was cool I went to meet them and got my CD and ticket signed – although now I have an extra CD I think I send one to a friend if she wants it. And they both liked my shirt – it is the one that says Rediscover the Power of Play.

Panic at the disco was good too, they had a stage show and it was a lot like their videos.

So it made for an enjoyable time and good music. Although still looking for people to join me in my crazy travels.

No comments: