Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bad Bad Wednesday and Thursday Shaping Up to be pretty shitty too

Well – it's official I really hate pain and I am sissy dweeb and ended up between Yesterday and now crying a number of times – geez I feel like a lame-o – no wonder my ex did not stay around and no one hangs around now.

But anyway Wed. started with what I am now convinced is worse than the Chinese Water Torure -"Slenderizing" at least that is what they called it.

I started bright and early in the morning going to orthodontists and they decided to start this slenderizing process. Now I had that done once before and it was bad but eh… however this time. They take these strips of metal sandpaper – seriously they look like a Ph strip but are longer. Then they go in and start sanding down/sawing the teeth – it makes gaps between the teeth.

This process hurts for a lotta reasons – first my teeth are major sensitive - last dental cleaning I had to get her to stop once actually and made pretense of wiping face and rinsing mouth to catch my self and not say fuck it stop right now – I am a wuss :-( J

Reason I have not done a tattoo – I actually would like one – a couple actually – I have this odd mythology/book thing I want to do because I love books and reading and all that… eh if I can survive these two days maybe…. Birthday is near Christmas… and going to visit sisters… maybe..

Anyhoo so when sawing the actually act hurts, plus putting the pressure on the tooth to get the strip in then sawing and of course nothing against the orthodontist person – she is great and my favorite and does wire cuts better than anyone else in the office – but sometimes you slip down and of course the tech is in to the groove and often takes awaile to realize hey you are swing gum not tooth.

But it was like getting bad and then I felt it crap F*-it all... the tear started sliding down from my eye… she actually got a call at that point (it is kinda embarrassing to be a grown adult in a chair getting all stupid over a little pain). And I managed to catch myself and make it through.

So now between that and the tightening my mouth is in nice pain the day.

Then the pain continues – lol

I had to take T up to Children's hospital for Spina Bifida clinic. We get there at 1 and sit in the little room we are assigned to for over 2 hours before someone pops in – then it takes another 2 hours for the doctors to rotate through – again I felt like a wuss inside because doctors are soooo important – kinda the most important people on the planet in one way cause they can do something I can not – make people better…. Doctors are great – I just hate going to doctors – sorry

Well I stopped at a chain restaurant on the way home and decided hmm the grilled Tilapia looks good plus and easy to chew plus I snarked the Mexican rice off my ex's plate (whom I met to discuss the doctor stuff and the fact we still do not have T cleaned out right and must adjust her program again)

Well about 10 – 11pm it started - the next round of pain

It started with nausea and moved to your basic puking. About 1am as I lay in the bathroom (I stopped going back to my bed because I'd get there and start again) the next stage starts.

If you have ever had true deep food poisoning or a major stomach virus - you know about stages two and three. We are talking not simple puking – this is the puking where you feel nauseous and stand there and then your entire lower gut contracts (we are not emptying the stomach anymore – oh no we have moved onto the next part of the digestive tract) and keeps contracting and keeps… well you are deep heaving/puking and your entire body begins to have muscle issues.

Plus around 3 or so the fever started so I am now lying on the floor shivering between sessions. Well the deep stuff kept up until about an hour or so ago and now I have faded to fever, my body aches bad – like when you exercise and do situps and the muscles hurt bad next day… plus still a little peckish in the tummy

Of course the wuss part came in during the deep puking - I gotta admit the Exorcist made puking look like a carnival ride – lol – so yes, I was a pain wuss during some of the deep stuff and ended up shedding my 'I am a grown adult' image for the wonderful world of adding hopeless crying to the mix – and BTW nasty image for the day – do not read if you are feeling puckish – Mexican rice and fish and what's left after some digestion is the perfect F*ing size to get caught in braces and very ahrd to get out when in middle of anything going in gets projected out :-P nasty

So to top it off – I had this major workshop presentation tomorrow and I had ticket tonight for a concert – which sucks on both fronts :-/ But I am feeling a little better…. So perhaps I can finish the day with something good – like, um, well I'll try to find something to cheer up.

See ending my pain rant on a good note – just need to find the good note so maybes Thursday ends up on a good note – I know I could get a tat… lol

No comments: