Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Second is almost as good as first

Hmm......

Well lots going on - all fun and busy, alotta projects coming my way at work so as I told my co-worker we no longer multi-task - we hyper-dimensional task - lol

I need 30 hours, 5 arms and a whole lotts down time just to complete everything I do - which I have no right to complain because half the stuff I bring on myself

You know I think work-a-holic syndrome (or whatever it is called) is like a form of self mutilation or something... I know that is harsh but I mean I torture myself by being a yes man erm woman. Not saying no (ooo almost a double negative) anyways not saying no is almost as bad in a sense as hitting yourself over the head with a baseball bat

Hmm okay the bat would hurt and possibly cause long term memory loss but since I suffer from bad memory and a general blondeness to my character anyways would I even notice??? lol

By the way Dory (from finding Nemo people) is my idol - I think I identify with her a lot - and yes of all the great people to identify with when you have that writing assignment - you know the one - take a historical figure or other person and tell why you are most like them.... I choose a flighty, blue fish who likes to swim (walk/dance/whatever) through life doing singsong chants, chasing after shiny objects and repeatedly repeating herself - but hey the world is also so open, new, exciting to her and she is sooo damn positive, besides making you want to puke, it kinda describes me.... sortof, sometimes, some, more than I wanna admit, okay move along nothing more to see here...


No comments: