Saturday, February 12, 2005

life's supposed to be all about the happy damn it

well just checking in with the usual depressing crap that gets me down and I have learned not to really share with anyone much anymore except kathy cause i do not wanna bring people down

my one sis thinks the surgery was not complete and she still may be pregnant, I do not understand exactally what she is talking about (personally it sounds like spontaneous creation or something and my sister is definitely NOT the Virgin Mary, not close... - lmao) anyways so there are going to be more complications there - so instead of going back to get the one tube tied (she had the other removed because they found a dead fetus in her womb and an embryo was rupturing her fallopian tube - told you the drama never stops in our family - anyways) so now instead of just going to get the tube tied she may have to deal with more complications - will find out Monday I guess.

The my other sister is most likely pregnant as mentioned before and she is at a point where health wise i worry and fmaily wise I worry and just I thought birth was supposed to be happy and la la la - not so around our households I guess........

Still having thoughts about Will and complicated now because of Donovan - Donovan likes me, a lot and told me this and wants to maybes try something... i am still holding onto Will thoughts (Will was girl I so hard crashed for and she never ever knew first off, second she kinda got offline about three months ago and so I should be having no problem not thinking about her... but I am fucked in the head as I said before - anyways) well so now all confuzzed and not sure....

had almost three hour meeting with boss today - it was good just lots of crap going on - good stuff but so busy - but eh keeps my mind active i suppose - a co worker was going with his wife to Cancun - they left today back next week - he was showing me pictures - it looked cool that would be a neat place to visit but he was cutely funny in that they are doing this to relax (both get stressed from their jobs) but he was stressing more from the worries of getting abducted or stranded in mexico and was getting more stressed - lol I told him go, stay in motel if worried drink yourself silly and ravish wife in hotel room or ocean pool - repeat daily, hourly, whatever it takes - lmao

ah well life moves on - go with it or be run over, it is that simple (except those lucky few who figure out how to climb the tree and look down watching all the stampeding idiots ;-)

No comments: