Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rainy days

Wow, I am glad I have my ark parked out back… just kidding but it started late Friday and has been heavy most of today and will be raining some tomorrow too. We needed the rain and I love the sound – especially in this house.

The woman who owned it before me had the porch enclosed to make this sun room like thing, but you go in there and it is a big glass sliding door and the other wall al windows too and even if I open it a window in the roof, so basically I can go in there and really hear the rain – the room is not heated or cooled but it is a nice place. Plus she had built in benches (they are cool cause they are storage space too) but they are along one and a half walls so I can sit in the corner and just listen to the rain which helps me get to sleep or at least not think about tumultuous thoughts.

Grocery shopping was interesting – the woman ahead of me bought this 24 pack of water bottles but got up to the register and the cashier tells her this is not the one on sale. So the woman goes off and lugs back another set (does not take her cart leaves it in the line and carries the water) this was wrong too and went back a third time (again leaving the cart in the line). She finally found the right ones and ended up trundling off (although she left her coffee at the register – lol I have those days sometimes too)

Watching Scooby doo 2 and then rented a few other movies like ice harvest and some action flicks. Gotta work on some stuff around the house tomorrow as well as grading a ton of labs – also gotta review kid pixs software… ahhh chores around the house – so funnnnnnnnn nottttttttttt

No comments: