Friday, April 28, 2006

Meeting Accomplished

Made it through a major meeting today – had a regional rep for the NAF academies coming down and managed to get just about everyone there (save a few which caused minor nerves and attacks) and everything else set. Actually had some good things come from the meeting (although it means lots more work for me – hurray for paperwork… NOT)

Now it is on to the conference presentation next week. Then finishing the grades and such for the two college classes and as always curriculum in the background. But really after about May 15th I think things might settle down (depending as always on the status of work and jobs and my future which is another topic for another day)

Of course then I will be looking around going what do I do now? What will keep my attention? Hmmm maybes I can look into actually taking a class for the summer or such. Or maybe actually get out there and connect and meet some people – that would be good… course not quite sure how to go about that – but hey something to think about (while dodging summer traffic and tourists – lol)

No comments: