Sunday, April 30, 2006

a concert and motivation

Attended a concert saturday at The Music Box in the Borgata in Atlantic City - first i really like the venue - it was easy to see and nice seats with cupholders - a major plus.

The group was Sound Tribe Sector 9 - my fist time and after the ass-kickingly awesome concert, I hope not my last - the place only filled about half way and people immediatly began seat hopping. In fact everyone started up on their feet from the getgo and let me tell you - this was the first concert I have been to that turned an auditorium type venue into a major dance club. I am not talking about the kind of minimal dancing and swying people do at concerts - this was full out people funk swaying and dancing totally loose (listen to STS9 music and you will see why http://www.sts9.com/ ). I enjoyed it a lot and danced the whole time.

Now on to the reading conference in Chicago I have a 6am flight and then spend a week in the area (conference half the week and just little old me all alone exploring the Windy City and surrounding area the other half). I've been really having some bad unmotivational issues - I hope maybe I can reset whatever I need to and get my self back on track.

I am still enjoying life, do not get me wrong there is soo much awesomness in the world, but i find myself not enjoying the awesomeness so much lately and that really is a bummer because it means I am missing so much... which of course is one reason I am mopey, because I am missing something(one)... ah well I shall continue to search for that missing something... and mayhaps find a lot of other neat things as I explore....

No comments: