Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Missing Ingredients?

You know the saying when life hands you lemons, make lemonade… well there's kinda something missing there that they never tell you in trying to be all cheery and looking at brightside – lemonade tastes pretty sour and still makes you make faces unless you add sugar and if life is handing you lemons it usually ain't giving out free sugar too…. So the lemonade principle is flawed

And I kinda feel that way about life right now – flawed and missing ingredients – I'm still cooking, getting along, got even some good parts – like started the Mind to Bind theme for the year today that I have been working on and that got accepted and recognized as a good program and I will be presenting at a major conference in May about it –and it is a fun unit –

And hey a certain 5 year old always makes me crack up - like telling this 17 year old boy who was teasing her and asked if he was still her boyfriend and she says nope you out go to the back of the line (I am told by my ex those were her exact words)

So yes positive column has entries - but November is always a long month and it seems to be on track for not breaking with tradition this year :( major hugs to everyone out there

So, lots of other things swirling and that keeps me down in-between the good ingredients

And thank you Kathy for listening to me about what I should do – I know you keep thunking me in head and maybe I'll take a chance… but unless someone else thunks me (comes up and asks) I think I'll stay in the too scared and chicken to ask mode (or else in the oblivious mode) - and damn Kathy wasn't that road trip idea cool – but problem is I don’t think I can find a traveling companion to go on the adventure with me – man I really wanna get out and explore a little… that always cheers me up – alright people I need to find those interested in venturing out ;-D

So I am still looking for those ingredients – I just gotta find the right market so to speak

Until then, I throw together what I have and hobble along wishing for other things but surviving on what I have. I'll make lemonade – just wish it was a bit sweeter :)

No comments: