Monday, November 21, 2005

LOOKING FOR ROAD TRIP PEOPLE

Alright - crap is just getting too much too me and the "I don't care and don't want to do anything and nothing matters" feeling is growing too much and consuming too much of my mind. Since I am not going to get to visit sisters and Arizona until March or April - and work is stressing me out, got some feelings and issues to try and sort out along with a myriad of other things are piling up leading to the great gray blahs - I have decided road trip is in order. And to help me focus on something else I am starting to seriously plan.

I just would like to actually have someone or someones along just to make it more fun, a little safer and more adventurous (and maybe even cheaper - lol). But seriously, I'm going anyway so motels, gas, admission stuff like that is ON ME - I just need one of my friends available either the week between Christmas and New Year or the week after New Year's.

Destination: I picked the Memphis area

I went to Nashville for a conference in the summer and managed to go and visit Graceland - there was so much I wanted to see in Memphis area that I know I wanted to go back. Plus it is only about a 17 hour drive and I am hoping it will not be snow - that is the only down side - I do not do snow - another reason to con someone into going with... I need a driving buddy in case it snows...

SO - please, people's I know, anyone who has a few days and would like to see Memphis - I am even willing to see whatever - I like it all (although the music is best reason to go).

I am a great traveling person, and it is a road trip so willing to maybes even pick you up, meet half way - whatever.... and like I said - it is a cheap trip so come on, ping me, email me or whatever - of course if not - I'll prolly be bugging you - lol

On a side note - was playing with Google Earth and Google Moon - those are cool programs and I can use them in my classes and the in-joke with google moon is funny.

No comments: