Tuesday, November 08, 2005

An Image to set mood and other bits and pieces

Whew - busy today

looks like we may be keeping this one program - but it was never done correctly here so I am working to get things rolling to really try and make it work (major cheerleading and doing the social thing and going into areas I do not feel comfortable with - who wants to step up and volunteer to be my bitch buddy? lol - someone I can go to when I am about to puke or geeting worried or overworked or upset and they can give me a smack in the butt and say - hey look at all the good - hang in there - so any takers ;-)


Looks like I am going to Chicago to the Reading Conference - April 30 - May 4 - I am presenting this cool project we are doing Mind to Bind - following the written word from the author to the publisher. The conference is huge and I have never been to Chicago and only been to Illinois once before (got to visit Lincoln's birthplace during a Coal conference - haha yes when I was doing my Geology work I went to a Coal conference because I had to focus on coal geology for part of my work


god how life changes and winds you around on different roads - coal geology conference to reading conference - man o man - what a ride


I agreed to teach a class for a friend tonight - I am teaching people how to create functions in Excel. I may try and stop and get a movie - I really wanna see Saving Face and a couple others - something funny or action oriented I think - need to get my spirits from the crapper where they currently are... yes definite need cheery things... need to laugh and make other people laugh

Here's the image - yes I posted it before - eh I like it

No comments: