Thursday, September 01, 2005

Road Trippin' In the USA - Day 1 to Atlanta I Skip

Well left early Tuesday (already messing up the days and times - one thing when I travel I lose all sense of time... eh one more spacy thing I enjoy - lol)

Stopped in NC to see a friend from online ggroup and having a really good time. Thanks for letting me stay the day!

The trip down was pretty easy - I basically have this system on raod trips especially when driving alone. I get a drink, I drive, I stop and pee and get another drink.

I basically pee my way across the country :-P

I can rate places by their ice tea and bathrooms - hehe

I found the people and places I stopped to be fun to watch - wish I had even more time to check out some places - next time for sure!

Gas prices going ga-ga of course when I decide to drive. My one friend said in Atlanta where I am goig prices went sky high and people were rioting some - great I get to drive into that - or hitch my car to a horse and have it pulled into Atlanta.

My sister is having problems with baby - in fact waiting to hear back and see how she is doing.... I may have my nephew come early - I hope that is all.

Been working on a more music and concert oriented blog - mainly I wanted to try different blog site and hey hated it to go to waste - I kinda like it - it is over at Xanga and I go on about music and concerts and stuff - yes more boring rambles of my life. If you wanna read that email me or leave a comment here and I'll send you the link.

I went grocery shopping with my friend here and was having fun (yes I am weird) looking at regional differences between stuff here and back in NJ. Yes I am easily amused... oooo look a pretty shiny thing - lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.