Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Look - and some random rants about scheduling

NEW LOOK and IT IS AWESOME (at least you better say that unless you wanna meet Mr. grabby)

Yes I decided to mess with this thing and prolly will again once I calm down from getting this thing working - and it still does not work great. If the blog is too wide, it knocks everything down to below the archive space - ah well - I'll fix the template or get a new one some time - I managed to get my favorite colors in so that is cool

The cable person did come and boy was that weird - my connection has been bouncing on and off for the last almost month - so i had the tv and Internet going last night trying to make it goof for when the repair person showed.

Well it kept going on and off - just the modem - The person calls about 15 minutes before they are coming and wow the modem was actually off - good I say so they can diagnose the problem.

Then 5 minutes after the person hangs up I get a start and almost shout out as the TV goes all static-filled (I had it on the local weather channel so the classical music would be playing as MTV and VH1 never play music any more and I only have basic basic channels) So I jump and go to take a look as now ALL cable is out

So the person shows up and it turns out the whole area just went out (freaky) - but the person replaced the splitter again and said he replaced a piece of wire.

Later when the cable came back - modem was working - so tonight I will test having the TV and modem going at same time - wow if this works I can get back to the restless nights of infomercial flipping and messing on the computer doing nothing when I should be doing something - well at least trying to bug people online to post and write with me - lol

The Killers concert tomorrow - yeah boy live music at a new venue..... and a cool thing coming to Philly and I can not get tickets cause it is on a Wednesday... maybe I can find a way - it is the Philly orchastra playing - catch this - VIDEO GAME MUSIC - nicccceeee and ggeeekkky

And oh another rant - Christopher Golden and Amber Benson are doing a tour for the release of the first Ghosts of Albion book (and yes I do have a ghosts of albion fan site) and I can not get to the one signing semi close cause

  • it is in Brooklyn (which I have never been too that area much and would be scared to go alone)
  • on a Friday
  • 6:30pm
  • I have a major long A$$ drive one way

BUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: