Friday, September 16, 2005

Hitting a local place and murphy's law

Well I decided after a very funked day at work and the last few days been too set in bad topics to get out a little. Went to a lcoal place called The Point - it is a local bar (people were very interesting to watch) place but had a little stage and a couple live bands - i'll go back again.

I also had this webseminar scheduled for the Virtual high school class I am taking - we had to call in for a conference call and then follow along on computer - 10 minutes before start my cable modem goes wonky - so I am trying to figure out how to jury rig something to let me get in and do this call and seminar... I managed to call in anyway and got through.

Had meeting today for this fund raiser, man there is a lot of work and I am falling ebhind on other projects - this weekend I really gotta buckle down and do a lot of work .

Had some weird dreams - vivid dreams that I remembered when i woke up - still do.... that's bad... well good too - some of the dreams were good, but too vivid and too wistful... I hate it when my mind tries to tell me somethng... :^P

No comments: