Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Idle thoughts and betting on the skin game - lol

Well so far sunburn is not peeling - yay

Sunburn has stopped really hurting - yay

Sunburn itches like a mother*F(word deleted tokeep PG13 rating - lol)

I have a bet of when I start to peel - I give it another two days - by weekend i will be singing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" lmao

Trying to keep mind busy with work, posting, writing and music as I am sinking into the "man I'm alone and so wishing I wasn't, type thing" To warp a famous quote... "Ah and this too shall pass."

Got a concert coming up Thursday - The Kilelrs at Borgata - hooorayyyy it is sold out and never been there - plus the Gypsy Bar is doing a special before... I need a nice fun time.

OK cable person coming to try and fix cable - hope they find the on again off again problem - it really is getting me frustrated beyond belief

I'll check in laters

3 comments:

docwho2100 said...

It is very wrong! Darn my blue eyes and blonde hair (words almost exactly quoted from my dermitologist) and procrastination - a lost art form - enjoy it while you can and then try to make it alst a little longer :-D enjoy things on your side of the world

later a little less stranger :)

docwho2100 said...

Awesome on the procrastination record - keep it up - and hey you could do a psych presentation on the psychological effects of procrastination.... but... that might take awhile to write... hope your presentation goes/went alright :)

docwho2100 said...

LOL - I wonder if there is a procrastinator's code of ethics about actually using procrastination to further human whatever (whatever being what the study of psychology serves to try and further and better ;) an I am thinking way too much... blech and blah and lol

and good luck in whatever you go to do - enjoy

adios