Monday, May 02, 2005

Just a Weekend

Well had an ok weekend - too short kinda but when is it not (well I suppose if you work, or have a horrible family reunion to attend too or get into it with some skanked out ho who is trying to steal your boyfriend/girlfriend... not that I have to worry about the last or prolly ever will...)

But Saturday was ok - taught my lab in the morning - we did shorelines and beaches - aka why those idiots buying million dollar plus homes in California and here along NJ shore are idiots and throwing their money away and why people Wildwood laughing their asses off as Ocean City and towns North of WW spend millions of tax dollars to pump sand onto the beaches that is swept away by nature and deposited guess where - Wildwood - LMAO - hehehehe - wait I pay taxes although I do not live in a shore town - yet somehow some of my taxes still go to beach replentishment.... oh FUBAR

Anyway after lab a person from work, her son's school 4-8th grade puts on a musical every year and his babysitter was in it - plus it is his school (a catholic one) so she invited me and the three of us went to see

Dear Edwina - which was actually really good -I was laughing and the music was not bad

Then we went to a volunteer Firehouse because they were having a fundraiser spaghetti dinner and some of her students (she teaches special ed, English and Career Exploratory) were working there.

Then went home and watched Dogma and found mixing Mike's lemonade, Barcardi Green Apple and Orange Vodka is not bad but makes for a bitch of a time typing on the computer - lol nice and tasty and spinny though - I like the fruity tasting crap the best - :-D

Sunday was pretty routine - got to sleep a couple of hours and got up (yeah no headache or hangover just a little tired) and did some errands and then work around the house - ahhhhh sparkly oven - lol

Need to watch the Pieces of April movie still I rented (I rented the three and have one left - lol) I got it cause it looked funny and stars Katie Holmes which I selected for one of my characters - but not the Dawson's Creek character image for my character - want the rougher, edgier Katie - hehe - this movie looks funny and like it might have more of that type of character

Plus nice reason to go see new Batman Movie

Speaking of which I WANNA SEE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE - damn busy schedule - maybes Thursday...

Trying to decide if I wanna get tickets for the Warped Tour - it comes in August - never done a festival type thing like the Warped Tour, but they have some bands I'd like to see.....

Lots of meetings, workshops (Teaching how to use the smartboard to teachers) and Monday stuff for work - plus need to grade meteorology tests - I am not sure I wanna do that... ok I will do it... later... after awhile, in a bit, around the corner, if I stall long enough maybe someone ping me and distract me... PING ME PEOPLE, distraction.. hmm maybe I go clean the oven again - okay that is just badddddddd -

I love procrastination - when that feeling/attitude was invented, the world finally balanced - j/k

No comments: