Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Transmedia resource site

Ok - finally getting around to really organizing the resources I have been collecting. There is so much out there (so many wonderful blogs, voices and resources) and so many are working to bring these resources together - I just wanted a place I could quickly locate info - basically this is nothing more than a fancy list - do not expect flashy stuff, I am sure someone out there will come along and make a Fantabulous site, but for now....

I will list them here - sites.google.com/site/transmediaresources/ and of course the web series aspect and my detailed transmedia story maps will still be here - home.comcast.net/~DOCWHO2000/index.html - I am working on cleaning that up and adding a few visuals as well as other info to them

Right now, there is nothing much there, more a skeleton. It will take a bit of time (I do work a few other jobs) to really organize things, so give me some time, or if anyone is interested in helping.... : )

No comments: