Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just a little bit now

Whew busy week and counting down to Saturday - oh yeah

Going up to Philly tonight for a lecture hosted by teh Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia "Benjamin Franklin and the Birth of a Paper Money Economy." Yes I am weird and attend all sorts of stuff - I am alsways so curious I just love seeing, hearing, asking questions and learning - add to exploring and trying things.

So this should be interesting and yes I think fun. Then hopefully I will get a few tests and labs graded tonight and maybes write a little and also start to clean up the house (aka laundry and crap) to get ready for the trip.

Okay more laters - lots more been going on just gotta get self motivated to write... motivation, something that's been missing a lot from my life lately and i wish I could get it back... ah well - On to hearing about Ben Franklin : )

No comments: