Monday, March 27, 2006

getting through the week :)

Whew – been a long busy week. For many physical and mental/emotional reasons. Had to prep for a major in service Friday which did not go as well as it should have. The faculty really were all over and stuff was not as productive as I wish it had been.

Trying to write a couple of grants for a few programs, working on getting curriculum together and just plugging through lots of projects. Always something going on at work – political, educational and the like

Ended up not going to teach my class last Tuesday as I caught a bit of conjunctivitis so tomorrow I am giving them a take home exam instead of having the exam in class. They will either love it or hate it – lol

I have eye appointment tomorrow- with the ophthalmologist rather than optometrist. I am scared. I always hate the eye doctor because my mother had a disease and went blind and I am always afraid… how she managed to make it through life… I could never be that strong…

Been working slowly to redo the back yard, which means a lotta digging and pulling and dragging and carting and very sore muscles and stll not done yet. But I will keep plugging away :-D

Well next Saturday leaving to go out and meet sisters and spend almost the full week in Disneyland – I am sooooooooooooooo stoked

A major secret wish if my life were slightly different would be to work in Disney doing various jobs. I mean to be a character and loved by millions and adored and chased after. Besides in those costumes no one can see where you are looking and my eyes fall naturally at a certain female body part and… hehe Seriously I love to people watch and I really do like Disney – there is something about it….

Saw V for Vendetta – I liked that movie a lot. I need to see it again because some of the dialogue is so sharp. Also want to get the graphic novel and read it.

Researching Batgirl and voodoo and assorted villains for a story I am working on along with many other projects to keep me busy and distracted from work. No major concert plans on the horizon until the 28th of April - at least for now – hehe Got tickets to see Avenue Q when I go with my sister to Vegas in May.

Working on project for my presentation in Chicago – that conference is April 30 – May 4 so gotta get cracking on that. Also will be presenting in Detroit in July it looks like – yay lots of fun - hehe

No comments: