Tuesday, February 21, 2006

man I am pissed off

I think I am really really f*ing angry

I mean I read this article and really got pissed off.

None of the other articles/issues that have come up with this lifestyle and my choices have ever gotten to me like this did for some reason. I just am like why, why focus on this when there is so much more in teh world that needs attention.... so much more....

I guess part of my pissoffedness is that some bleep, bleep person is going to tell me, tell ME what I can and can not do regarding my daughter (if I find someone some day who cares about me and my daughter enough to want to take a step to show that or if I found someone who wanted to share the enormous, enormous responsibility of raising a child together - and then someone I do not know is going to tell me I can not do that...)

I read all the time about the problems with foster places and adoption and parent shortages and then...... then they are going to seem justified when there are people who can love and care and deserve the same chance to be family and NOPE DENIED

OMG how many people today redefine family as it is? Blood and 2.5 americana dream family structure is not the definition any more

And here is the f*ing insanity and um people did you leave your senses and brain somewhere else? These same people are telling people NO ABORTION... ok so then what happens to those kids? They end up in a home or with some foster place that is overloaded and too crowded now because of lack of funds (because all the funds are being diverted to push through more legalese and shit)

So even though they have people who want these kids that they said people could not abort so the system is growing with this problem of finding someone to care and love and be a family - nope you can not be allowed to love or care - OMG when did people decide they have the right to tell me I can not be a caring family person who will watch out and protect and be loved as well as give love and share in the incredible gift that is family (again what ever that definition is)

Nope instead ship the kids off to some place that is oversaturated all ready

Crap people if it is that important to you regarding who is a family - spend the money and efforts on going out to talk to people if you must - but do not tell me I can not love someone or care or be a good parent - because that is really what this type of campaign is saying

plus holy poop they are not only telling the adults that they can not love - they are telling all these kids that they can not possible be cared for or loved in this situation.... it is not just about saying they have the best interest in mind for the kid - because they are stomping over the kid too - blech this put me in a bad mood

man I am soooo pissed right now

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-02-20-gay-adoption_x.htm

No comments: