Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Looking for something(one?)

A fitting song I put up on myspace profile - eh - life is driven by fears more than anyone ever admits... some just are better at hiding, or overcoming than others - wish I was the overcomer of fears type - someday I will be, maybe, I just keep knowing I'll wind through life no matter what (and stumble along someone or even better they'll stumble over me - lol) :-D

Fears - Natalia

I am so afraid,I am so afraid of falling
Why do my fears got to be controlling
Over my soul ,over my plans
Why am I so scared to miss this chance

[CHORUS]All my life I was escaping from my dreams
Never really tried to turn my head and set my feet
On this ground
Where I belong where I should be
Do you believe in Destiny?
Destiny

How do I find,how do I find direction?
that gives me all that gives me all the protection
That I need,that I am searching for
How do I become stronger then before ?

[CHORUS]

BRIDGE:

My fears are taking over me
All I can hear all I can see
Is my misery

[CHORUS]

I’ve lost my sense
I’ve lost my sense of believing
That all I give away
I’ll be receiving
From head to toes
I am locked into my fears
Open the doors
I need fresh air to breath

[CHORUS]

@2005 NATALIA

No comments: