Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Phew and a goal for 11/30

This is the longest, short week ever

been so busy doing work that not been able to work on my web series site or writing much : / although just started up tales from Copper Rock and excited about that - plus working on some Nikki and Nora stuff and working on my Yuletide story gift for my Yuletide person

I ended up blushing big time last night in class - while teaching my Physical Science students, i ended up blundering into some double meanings. We are doing the atmosphere and I am talking about how precipitation happens and the mechanisms behind how air changes temperature and this leads to certain things and well i used getting wet, saturated, dry lips and a few other thigns in rapid succession and everyone started laughing who was at the review. Here we are talking about air lifting up over a mountain and well... I had to face the board a few minutes as they were right my face was ablaze, at least if it helps them get the math down.... Oi! I need someone to help keep me straight

Off to work on GIS projects and if anyone has web series leads or transmedia examples - send them my way - I wanna put a lot up this weekend - I wanna hit 225 by Sunday and have 6 good transmedia/LGBT (the two categories I am focused on, with a spice of sci fi thrown in) more info pages done - think I can do it?

No comments: