Friday, November 13, 2009

Clicker.com - a wonderful list and I am still making mine anyhoos

well - this site http://www.clicker.com is new and has a lot to go to index everything, but it pretty much lists all the goodness that is out there and in a flashy web format.

It does both web series and television content.

So does that mean I am stopping? Heck no, not completely, I'll just kinda collect other resources and such as I do find this a fun project and I am learning a lot and diving into things other than just making a list. So i'll not really list the series anymore as it seems moot since Clicker is, but at least I'll collect still references and articles and keep talking about the ideas and web series.

The world is all about information overload and merging of mediums.

No comments: