Thursday, October 05, 2006

Whew

Getting kinda tired lately but hey it is october - I am waiting for them to deliver my new car - yeah I bought a new car (I'll put up pictures of my old car and new car on my website as soon as I get my new car) - I need to find peoples who are willing to let me use them as an excuse to road trip ANY TAKERS -

I would love a place to go or company for a road trip - just give a holler - I need a break and then I can show of the new car and get all excited - lately not had much of anything to get excited about - been kinda just one day after the next.

I think some of it is the fact a couple dates are coming up and November is just around the corner and I hate november for many reasons - there are good things too - just so many yuck dates to deal with fall in that month

I was really impressed with the answers the high school students in my web design and internet research class came up with for the assignment - What Do You wonder About? And then some of the high school students in the one Travel and Tourism class I am helping with made me laugh so much yesterday - they are the seniors and the class is using the web to visit the Ritz hotel in paris - it has an interactive tour and stuff - so I am helping them.

The site has a place you put in a phone number and immediately someone from the ritz will call - so the one student put her cell in and they were asking the people in Paris about the hotel - that was cool and fun - I need more laughs - I need to find a way to make friends and get out and laugh more...

No comments: