Thursday, October 12, 2006

Potato chip Buckets

Well making it through a rainy midweek. Got told they are having trouble locating the new car I wanted so i am still trying to convince my Saturn not to poop out on me. i actually was good and cleaned a lot out and vacuumed and everything. The way my life runs if they do not hurry and find my car I am going to end up having to reclean my car, again - lol

I embarassed myself today at work. One of the teachers stopped and noticed the pictures of my little one and said how much she looked like me, I kept the I hope not comments to myself as I have a bad self ego problem and feel I am not a looker and thus do not want her to look like me, but self issues aside, i said, honestly, if you compare baby pictures of me at that age we would look like sisters.

The teacher replied oh well if you ever bring those pictures in please let me see, i love looking at pictures.So as she started to leave I called from my office, "Oh sure, hey i have a great one of me naked in a Kentucky Fired Chicken bucket or maybe it was a potato chip bucket."Well I am very naive and lala spacey blonde and never thought twice about that or thought of that in anyway as others might as I added "Oh yeah i was about 2."

Well she looks into the office next to mine and I hear laughter as I had already started to refocus on my work. My office co worker was in his office next door and came around laughing. He was like, "Oh my god the images, I did not hear the you were about 2 part at first." And of course the teasing commenced from there. he has a band and stuff and he was like "Hey I found our next CD cover." another time he said. "No it is ok I am am just in here playing with photoshop."

SIGH

I was so red - but we both laughed a lot and now I must go and dig up the potato chip bucket picture. I also realized the other teacher may not have heard the about 2 part of my volunteering to show naked pictures of myself nand thus she may have odd ideas now too.

SIGH

I really need to find a girlfriend or someone to keep me in line :P

No comments: