Sunday, October 29, 2006

rolling along

Just a quickie - been trying to get through the day, week, so on.

Managed to get up to Wissahickon yesterday to chek the directions and the field site - it had just been raining so leaves and stuff were everywhere. Hopefully next week when we do the field trip it will not be wet and ick and we will be able to actually see the rocks and such....

Gotta a bit of work this week to push through - hopefully I can get it all done.

Got tickets to visit my sisters for Thanksgiving. I also am flirting very seriously with the tattoo idea again. I just might do it yet : )

Halloween is Tuesday - prolly just going to be my smiley face emoticon dracula for halloween - no daring-do from me - ah well - been trying to watch movies and such - not felt like a lot else.

Got season three L Word-YAY can not wait to watch that I have remained spoiler free - that is the only show that almost makes me consider getting Showtime just so I can watch it.

Now if I could just find someone to snuggle with and watch it with me I'd be set ;-P

2 comments:

Hil said...

you have to do something for halloween! australia doesn't even celebrate it and i'm doing something!

docwho2100 said...

welllll I am working on Halloween, does that count? :P I know, I know - I should do something... but alas nothing seems to be on the plate. Between my schedule and my ultra short list of people i know, my options are a bit limited - I will enjoy giving out candy to the little ones who come by. And yay you are doing something (you mention Aust. does not celebrate - do a lot of people, however, over there unofficially do things or are you one of the few making a point to make the 31st recognized as a day for fun?) - doc