Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This and that

I have been messing around with MySpace - I need to get the software used to program different blogging programs - and no I am not talking about the HTML stuff - I need to learn a bit more about the blogging software that actually creates the environment as a lot of busimesses now create their own intrablog system. I also need to learn more of the programming code and such used for fax machine and cellphone interaction with the web - would be good to know for the different classes here at the school (the computer tech, business tech, graphic art and marketing career classes all touch on these subjects somewhat) plus I am curious about how to program things for those items.

I really need to stop being so absent minded - I found I had put my bag of tortilla chips in the fridge instead of the cupboard as well as a few other very spacy and dorky activities I have caught myself doing :0D

Work was incredibly busy - I thought the week before xmas break was supposed to be easy - everyone keeps coming up with projects - today i was teaching students Publisher and Powerpoint, collected all of the individual student files into one powerpoint to be shown later. Then I taught a teacher how to create PowerPoint, another teacher I had a web design style, another teacher we worked on using a Hallmark program and digital images. Then another class came in using Publisher.

I also am working on some reports. I am the director of a ton of programs (I do about 1001 things at this school), but for one of the programs (NAF) we are having a major meeting and I need to make a very important presentation - basically the future of the program and I have to be like forceful and a director and I am not a great assertive person so my stomach is doing butterflies already and the meeting is not until Thursday - I am going to die.... well not really I just get sooo nervous...

Looking for something to do to keep my mind off certain subjects - maybe I can find some live music somewhere or something - reorganize my CDS or some other task....

No comments: