Wednesday, December 14, 2005

OMG it is one of the signs of the second coming

Just a short note (yes I know people are shaking their heads not sure they read(heard) that right). Trying to keep afloat in the end of the year, semester and everything times. And finding it extremely hard to do that well. So searching for ways to do that properly, successfully and basically without so much hurt and other non-happy thoughts.

Have an office party tomorrow - my boss holds it every year for her department - which I can not attend because I have to attend an all day workshop on bringing AP Science classes to our school - story of my life right now (not that I have a social life anyhoo - lol). Damn I like to write I need to write better chapters for that story... but finished wrapping the pollyanna goft for the party - I went with making a stress relief kit full of wacky stuff. silly stuff and very nonpractical - ironic in that i could probably stand to use the kit myself - ah well

No comments: