Saturday, August 13, 2005

Weekend is here and so am I what a Co-Winky Dink

Well managed to do my mega walk from one end of Atlantic city boardwalk to other today even in the sticky heat. It is fun watching all the different people as I walk. It is a true mix of all walks of life.

Gotta finish up a few things this weekend – got the Ghosts of Albion Timeline of events to put the finishing touches on. Have to try and finalize the Welding, Advanced mathematics and Career exploratory curriculum writ-ups if possible.

Plus got a couple of reports to write up. I also would like to work on some of my stories – starting to forget what they are about – lol

Had to sign up for this one site to make comments so I decided to use that for a concert track – I'll still write stuff here but the other site has a neat calendar I can play with and allows association of current music mood which is cool.

Speaking of that – made it to see Fuzzy Bunny slippers Thursday – that was fun. Got to watch the people, hear cool tunes, watch the rum ladies go around giving free trials and stuff and watch this 70+ year old man dancing and hitting on anything with boobs and low cut shirts, jeans, etc.

My mortgage company is cracked… they sent me back a refund check for my home owner's insurance. I am like oh nice money but then I am like okay why are they sending me money? No one sends you money… they want your money… lol - So now pain in butt gotta call and track that down and see.

Got my dermatology appointment later this week – a little nervous – do not like doctors, do not like checkups and always afraid of the C word cause so many people I know have died of it or had complications from it.

This actually starts the first of a series of checkups – I have been putting them all off and I really should get eyes thoroughly checked (Ophthalmologist even), should get complete general physical done and need the other kind done too, erm, a woman's physical– lol - yes I put off the doctors and then they all gang up on me – blech and blah

Been in a movie rewatching mood – rewatched stuff like Parenthood, Donnie Darko, Drop Dead gorgeous (one of my favorites), Charlies Angels two (ohhhh PWP fun), DEBs, Kill Bill one and two (go Uma, go Uma, kick his butt, kick all their butts, you go girl), Absolutely Fabulous eppys, a bunch of my spoof movies

I collect spoof movies and have this bad secret habit of watching them, yes they are stupid, totally wasteful, not very intellectual and I just end up watching them and laughing.

Well sometimes, I gotta admit Scary Movie 2 had a few jokes that just made me go FAST FORWARD NOW, ewwwwwwwww – but Mel Brooks to Zucker Brothers to others. I even go for classics – did you know Vincent Price was in a few spoof movies – yup such as Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini machine – ooohhh butt shaking 60s beach movie dancing – oohhh yeahhhh - so yes I like spoof movies (and ok maybes I like watching other things too – haha – alright where was I?) …

hmm I think that will be another entry - my review of spoof movies - also what constitutes a spoof vs. parody vs. just a funny movie that seems like a spoof…. that should turn everyone right off… LMAO :-D

http://www.actioncutprint.com/outtakes.html - a fun site
http://www.roguecinema.com/ - nice info site
http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/series/Spoof.php - yes even spoofs make a little money
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmcollection/0/481 - whacked and wacky stuff enjoy or go WTF is this shit and go somewhere else – lol

No comments: