Friday, August 19, 2005

Doctors and Awesome Tori

Went to the dermitologist today. Found out I have a thing on my back that needs watching and of course the doctor asks if I have someone that can check it and keep an eye on it and I am like... no I don't thanks for bringing that up. Then they found a spot on my leg and it has a good chance of being a basal cell carcinoma - they did a biopsy (GOD TWO NEEDLES MAN I DO NOT LIKE DOCTORS - INSERT MORE SHOUTING AND WHINING) ok a little better - but I have an appointment for when I get back from dragon con - nothing like that to be on mind during next three weeks.

But yeah the doctor goes well that is what happens when you are blone and blue-eyes and I am like oh thank you genetic semi-luck of the draw I had the lighter skin unlike a couple of my sisters.....

So now I come out of the doctors thinking about cancer and relationships - wheee two of my favorite subjects - so mood is a bit sour right now an should get better but great things to have on my mind (insert huge sigh, no bigger sigh, bigger and longer... even bigger sigh... ok getting close that'll work...)

from my concert/music place and ramblings

Decisions

well getting ready for Tori adventure tomorrow and checking the web site found they had changed the allowances for the concert - http://www.artscenter.com/detail.html?eventID=210739
First they were like you can barely even bring in yourself and even then you may be kicked out we are here not to have fun but police your a$$ - complete with no bringing in things to sit on you can buy/rent our stuff and your blanket can only be this big and all that....

Now if you look it is like ok chairs - yes but must be this many inches - I wonder - do they stand at the gate and measure? I should get a 10 inch chair just to see... and they really messed up the instructions cause it says 9 inches from like ground but what if you have a back that like stretches 6 feet up in air - lmao


Then i like the food in clear plastic bags clause ... right, if I am bringing something bad in I am sure I can hide it anyways - "Yes security guard dude this is a bag of chips and nothing hidden in the middle of said chips... hehe


And one factory-sealed bottle of water - how do they know it is factory sealed? What if I like fill it with my vodka and glue the lid back on with some plastic wrapped around?

Of course gluing a bottle lid is not smart - then you would be obvious using a crowbar trying to get into the bottle and finally puncturing the bottom using your keys which screws up your keys and then you have to like tank the vodka and get messed up like way early (of course missing opening act not always a bad thing - lol) and then spend end of show puking... um that I have any experience with that, that is just um a hypothetical - yeahhhhh thatssss it.....


And professional cameras - can I bring in a dinky thing - although if we really are sitting as far as shown in the example - http://www.artscenter.com/seating/lawn.html then I could take pics and say that dot is Tori ... eh I'll bring a camera and take pictures of me pointing at the dot that is Tori - and of the person coming with me - she is a cool person to let me drag her along to stuff.


But going to get a blanket, hope the bugs are not to bad and have fun I hope. And hope the person I conned into coming likes the concert so I have a chance of conning her again at a future date to go to a concert - this way I am not like going to all of these things alone (like my usual MO).


Wonder if I can con her into coming to My Morning Jacket and Kathleen Edwards - the tickets go on sale tomorrow and prolly going to try and get tickets - thing is the venue is TLA which I did not mind - but it is standing room mainly (very few seats) and smoking allowed and the par (I do not smoke but you will smell like smoke and then some after being in there)... hmm eh, if I get guts tomorrow before 12 noon (when the tickets go on sale) I'll ask - at least see if she likes their sound and wants to go.


check out http://www.kathleenedwards.com/home.shtml (she has full sets on her site - most cool) and http://www.mymorningjacket.com/news.html (they have a video and a link to http://www.livebonnaroo.com/frameset.asp?downloads which is you scroll you can download some of their songs - and that link is a festival that sounds cool - hmm maybe a goal for next year - hehe).


Yes that is something I am thinking about this year for next summer - maybe traveling around some to see festivals. I like venues and concerts so maybe instead of waiting for them to come to me I will road trip and catch smaller local things like the live bonnaroo - of course I'd need someone along for the ride (or someones) anyone interested in doing that?


Eh yes I am weird and would enjoy that.

No comments: