Friday, July 08, 2005

Sometimes Life just gets shitty around the edges

Well had to walk outta Fantastic Four cause T had a fit and I was having one too cause not in the best o' moods – while waiting in the lobby before the movie got a call from a person I work with.

She was scheduled to go to Nashville conference (supposed to leave Sunday), present with me and others on about three or four workshops – also she is a fun person to hang with (major fun one really going that I know from work) add to that she was supposed to help drive down (three of us were scheduled to drive down).

Personally I do not mind the driving but I do not really know the other person so now that will be odd. Plus she was the one who was interested in going to Graceland with me so prolly will not do that cause the other person was going to come with us cause well we were all driving together but since she was not to interested, prolly just drive straight down

Plus the reason she can not come is her ex is being shitty to her, life is being shitty to her and she is an emotional wreck right now so I feel really bad cause my ex is not real shitty like hers (we swap stories and such sometimes - although my ex is not that bad, not like some, like my dad or her ex...anyhoo) but mine has been kinda shitty lately and getting to me about certain issues – we seem to be bickering even more now then when we were married - go figure

That is another issue getting to me and was looking forward to trip with the co worker cause it would have been good for both of us…

So life, men are dicks, feelings in the outhouse, you name it… just everything shitty around the edges right now making for two parts frustrated me – two parts fucking angry me and lots of parts deep, dour, depressed mood me….

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers last night was fun though – they were good (I like that band a lot – great cover band and always fun) and OMG

There was this Bianca look-a-like at the bar (character that left All My Children a bit ago whom I liked – the actress who played her is very cute and cool) anyhoo this woman looked like her EXCEPT she was my size – hehe – so got to watch that and also a lot of people dancing and the song sets were good… so see some beacons of yay in the smelly cesspool of pain in the ass parts of life…..

So now gotta do these presentations without her, gotta drive extra (which is actually in a way the only good thing cause I put on a cd and drive – it is interstate driving and I do love road trips and I do love exploring and I do plot and write stories a lot while driving so that is a plus… just 18 hours with someone I do not really know – oh gawd that should be a blast – lmao)

Plus bummed I prolly will not get to see Graceland

And did I mention I feel bad for her… she is really only one of about five people I know around here that I think of as friend and occasionally do something with besides work.

So my like one of three friends in the world is feeling shitty, had to pull out of the conference and I feel guilty cause I am thinking a little about myself and getting bummed when I should be thinking about how bad things are for her.

I think it is just been really feeling off and down and crappola lately so this just moved me firmly into shittyness well that and some other issues pinging relentlessly on my brain keeping me in the disturbed depressed mode….

Eh… I'll read, watch something on tv, write some and kinda work through things and hey always something around the corner….

No comments: