Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Road Trippin along day 1

Road Trippin Along

Highlights

-- Lightening bug swarm making me think I am taking off into hyperspace (driving through NJ cow country and that was so totally cool – I was zooming – made me think of time I first saw lightening bugs in Ohio visiting grandma – Arizona too hot really for them)

-- Eating hominy and yummy southern food at the Casey Jones museum and restaurant

-- Seeing Aardvark roadkill (yes you read that right and no I can not believe I saw that either – all stiff and weird that is now the weirdest roadkill I have ever seen - tops the deer someone stuck tennis shoes on)

-- 20 hours driving straight through on the road and no hallucinations or mass murder tendencies – goooooooo meeeeeeeee

-- Not too much rain – only saw about three arks floating by :-D

-- Going to sleep at 5pm (cause of long drive) and getting up at 11 to find bed next to mine not slept in and the person I came down with nowhere in sight (she is sitting in the van we drive parked outside the room even as we speak without her phone, purse (maybe she has her wallet) and no computer – no idea what she doing out there I did not look too hard – do I really wanna know? LOL – actually hmmm is my breath that bad? I looked and she is asleep in the driver's side…. Did I drive her out there? Hmmmm a mystery of a human quirk already on my first day

-- Online chat with online buddy about the sexual dark side and activities of different cereal mascots and noticing how so many of those mascots have double entendre meanings, sexual connotations or seem to be a really bad drug trip hallucination someone got paid to write about (shudders at the creep leprechaun) here is an excerpt – a disturbing excerpt from the convo

ME: hey there working?
ONLINEFRIEND: hey still working
ONLINEFRIEND: so sup with you?
ME: not much got some sleep checking a few things then back to bed
ME: we are doing graceland in morning
ONLINEFRIEND: cool
ME: trying to figure out my room mate - lol - I went to bed around 5 something
ONLINEFRIEND: you just get there?
ME: we had been driving a long tme
ONLINEFRIEND: ah ok
ONLINEFRIEND: yeah
ME: no we've been here a bit
ME: but she was still working on the computer
ME: as I went to bed we're sharing a room just for tonight
ONLINEFRIEND: ah ok
ME: and well I got up about 30 minutes ago and like her bed is still made
ME: I go um ok
ME: lol
ME: and then note her phone and purse and computer still here
ME: hmmmm
ME: so I look outside see van - don't have glasses but thought she was in there
ME: ok whatever
ME: a bit later peek out again
ME: she is asleep in the driver's side
ME: hmmmm okkkkkk
ME: lmao
ONLINEFRIEND: hehe
ONLINEFRIEND: cute
ONLINEFRIEND: did you wake her?
ME: I will go out after signing off and scare her and wake her up
ME: make sure she is ok
ME: no I did not go out yet
ME: no idea why she is there
ONLINEFRIEND: yaa be bad if she was dead or something
ME: oh great
ME: thanks
ME: shit now I gotta go look out the window
ONLINEFRIEND: oops did I freak you out?
ME: yes
ME: brb
ME: ok
ME: I think I saw her move
ME: hehe
ME: maybe she'll come in in a minute
ONLINEFRIEND: hmm so no ceral rapist murder or nothing.
ME: the room may have been too weird or something
ME: um no none of the serial stuff I hope
ME: geez
ONLINEFRIEND: um no cereal
ME: although this is a crappy kinda motel 6
ME: haha
ME: hehe
ME: I know
ME: I was being snobbish
ONLINEFRIEND: as in raping Cap'n Crunch.
ME: and correcting you
ME: and ewwwww
ME: what?
ME: the image of someone taking cap n cruch up the butt is gross ONLINEFRIEND thanks
ONLINEFRIEND: "Who da Cap'n now, bitch?"
ONLINEFRIEND: LOL
ME: oh gawd
ONLINEFRIEND: "Who yo Cap'n?!"
ONLINEFRIEND: and you are so laughing right now. I can tell.
ME: you are lucky she is out in car
ME: lol
ONLINEFRIEND: hmm why is that?
ONLINEFRIEND: cause you laughing so hard?
ONLINEFRIEND: tears running down your face yet?
ONLINEFRIEND: "Yaaarrrrr.... gimmie your coco puffs."
ME: no because I'd be blushing sooo bad right now
ME: stop that
ONLINEFRIEND: "I be yer fruity pebble."
ME: although some how making bad pun about sugar smacks asnd that hopped up toad might fit here too
ME: you know a lot of cereal mascots might actuaslly be
ME: drug hallucinations
ME: someone got paid for
ME: lmao
ME: that creepy leprechaun
ME: yellwo stars
ME: green clovers
ME: shit that is in my head again
ME: damnnnnnn itttttt
ME: :-P
ME: I am in middle of memphis
ME: a crappy hotel
ME: travel mate sleeping in van
ME: ok this is not quite the normal road trip
ONLINEFRIEND: so which cereal mascot would you see as being the daddy?
ME: the daddy? hm that is a great question of the day
ME: I'll open my workshop that way

  • -- Music History and such tomorrow- yay then torture of workshops Wednesday boooo – I gotta work {whines} awwwwww mannnnn


No comments: