Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wonder Bar Venue is Good and other rambles

Wow – great concert! Went to Asbury Park to a place called the Wonder Bar to see Melissa Fredrick. I liked the place and the music was great. Melissa knows how to play f*ing good guitar.

Plus the warm up acts ranged in tastes and the one girl got up a lot to play with Melissa. The music went on till after 12:30. I am definitely planning on going to the Wonder Bar again. Even if I was alone I would go back and plan on it.

It was cool sitting at the bar as women kept coming up to order and squeezing in – one main she was hanging all over me and us at one part (niceeeee! Hehe) Remind me Molly I wanna try a Toasted Almond Martini. Then there was this one woman– wow she was a real class act in the place… yes my eyes followed her the whole night and I ended up always knowing where she was standing – I was bad.

Got tickets to go see Alanis in the historic Ryman – oh yeah conned someone from work for when we are in Nashville for a conference. Found out late Friday another conference may be messed up – whew that'll be interesting.

Also had a run of people coming in late Friday suddenly interested in getting the curriculum stuff in order -yay last minute stuff.

Of course that made me more popular than I should have been, plus ended up doing or will be doing an insane amount of work as especially in some areas a lot of people are not doing a lot so topics are open – oh well fine, you make me write it, it'll be formatted properly and my way at least.

So gotta preview a couple of curriculum, start writing formally the Welding, need to finish printing out the NAF stuff and contact the teacher about making the PowerPoint, need to write up all timelines and formally organize those for my boss. I am going to hold on the HSTW workshops until Monday and confirmation we are still going – lol.

Molly brought this awesome turtle dragon statue that joins the collection of wizard cats, fantasy stuff and turtles on my one special counter. It is a neat statue with a turtle riding a dragon and it is done in a Chinese style.

Today was mainly errands and stuff, just kinda a nice day. Tomorrow we conquer Wicked and New York. Looking forward to that

Lost Molly's present damn it -this house is not that messy how the H – E – Double – L do I lose something like that? SIGH – started up a concert book documenting where I visit regarding concerts, when I go and who I see – just something to be of hmm interesting….

Started packing up some stuff to take to Arizona – wow that is next week need to look into what we plan on doing for the extended weekend.

No comments: