Saturday, June 25, 2005

Home Again Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Well back at home in my little world – Nashville a distant memory until the 12 of July (when the next round of conferences hit).

Went to a comedy club Thursday and whew that was fun. Jim Gaffigan was the headliner – nice way to end a very long conference… but it was good information and will hopefully bring good stuff back to the teachers....

I have soooo much reading and typing to do…. It is like now – I read some Birds of prey Fiction, type up in Excel a schedule of the workshops we are presenting in Nashville complete with anal-ass color codes and such… then on to loading CDs unto computer to make playlists (just did my L word CDs season 1 and 2 and WAH-HOO DVD coming out October 25 – of course damn it I have t wait until them to see them, I think I will rerent season 1..) Then I type up the time agenda outline for a workshop… then I go read some Birds of Prey fanfiction and check some banking stuff online… then read some curriculum… then go fold laundry…

Basically I am trying to break p the enormous amount of work with other odd tasks – which means I will look like I am living online almost 24/7 for the next two weeks as I try to F*ing draw even, never mind catch up totally, and shit-ass forget ever getting ahead – lol

JEM is coming to Philly and I am trying to decide if I be bad and go and then hurt for it the next day or not…. Sigh…. Responsibility sucks… may be losing two really good friends/co-workers at work… considering these are the only two people I know outside of work in way I am really bummed badly… I am back to, well, anyways. There are a couple of concerts coming up too and considering I just got handed more projects I am going to splurge and go to something :) In fact just got ticket to see 311, Unwritten Law and pap Roach at teh new House of Blues in Atlantic City - in August - wahhoo

This weekend gotta do major damage control on the front and back yard – I have gotta try and clean stuff up some – and fight the bugs taking over my wooden shed in the back –

Bug Fogger here I come – whee-haw who will win in the battle of the midgets – catch it (booming and echoing effect comes on) SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY… raw entertainment, live screaming as the blonde flees from the menacing little buggies – lol okay better come back from my la-la land ramble (and I am totally sober, nothing in my system… yes I am just wacky – lol)

Birthday party Sunday – it is an outdoor, zoo, pizza thingy…. John and Dorothy planned it all, I am doing nothing but showing up… sigh… sometimes life stinks when it shouldn’t, just seems to a little more sometimes…

Let's see what songs from the two L word albums do I like:
Genius (one of my favorites)
Everybody's Somebody's Fool (man do I feel like that a lot lately… hey morose, melancholy feeling get the hell outta here – where is my happy Bunny book when I need it…. Okay back to list side rant done
Hallelujah (okay I liked the scene this was associated with a little more than the song but good song)
In the Sun (this one grows on you, very, very deep about the fifth time around and on)
Brother (I like the beat to this one – very much makes me get up and dance)
Playgirl (very very danceable, I like this one – also makes me, well one of those I wish I was like this and had the courage to be songs…)
No Other Love (dedicated to that fantasy wish of the person you wish would notice you and ask you to be with them… you know who you are, no wait you don’t cause only in my head…)
Mmmnn (neat song and of course the follow-up to the last song, this is the song you hum and buzz through your lips as you slowly move across her skin not touching the silky surface but rather letting the song and the feeling and your breath do just as the song suggests Mmmmnnnnn)
Sunny Came Home
Naked As We Came (very humbling title and lyrics… one of those oh shit I just got deep and reflective songs)
Get On (just a nice dance beat – makes me wanna swing my hips)
It Girl (another favorite – again the fuck it why can’t I be like that – really hits home the difference between me and my real life and the tv show and dreams you think of)
Love Is Everything (like the lyrics)
Some Kind of Wonderful (what we all hope to find in the end and what I have in a way but still would feel more complete with people to share the wonderful with)

No comments: