Thursday, June 30, 2005

The fun way to clean the bathroom

Whew – getting a window replaced in a car can add up – fricking needing to be able to open my window because I drive toll roads in NJ. I spend more and more time at the wonderful car place….


Water gun fights are fun! And a great way to clean the bathroom – lol – much better than traditional scrubbing. Love those 3 for a dollar Walmart water pistols.

Actually getting a few things done at work – thoughts roam most days between that, thinking about certain people and fantasies and focused on making it through the summer - and OH those people who might have been leaving work and thus throwing me into total loneliness might not be so now only mostly lonely hopefully (sleepless in NJ but at least got some great people to think about - haha) … eh I am an individual and like doing stuff on my own – and I say that 1000 times and it might be totally true… ahhh truth what a wonderful story people weave through life.

Here's an interesting track to get stuck on – Robbie Williams Escapology, Alanis Moressette Jagged Little Pill and then Disney Girlz Rock bubble gum pop album – how's that for a weird rotation in my three disc CD player – lol I love all forms of music I really do

Friday will be a bitch – have 2pm appointment in Philly for tests for Theresa – so we will be finished about 4pm –

well not bad enough it is rush hour in Philly

not bad enough it is a Friday rush hour

not bad enough it is fourth of july weekend people coming to the shore

fourth of july is Monday = three day weekend so shore will prolly be PACKED

ack ack ack

we may spend a bit of time in Philly or taking the back back back wayyyyyyy back roads

No plans for holiday – aren’t I exciting – whee haw may work on projects – oooo sounding even more… stuffy – lmao would like to go dancing actually but no people I can drag along and that is one of the many activities I like that I do have trouble doing on my own…. Ah well

I gotta see movies, actually may do that on weekend… catch up on movies – yes a promise I always make….. maybe do a rent a thon – yessssss sounds like a plan that I might not follow through on – lmao

Good thing I am not with anyone I think I'd drive them nuts with my quirks and wanting to go explore weird places draggin them into trouble and being major blonde and flighty


While waiting for my car to get fixed I made a friend – she was probably about 4 and her parents were buying a car so she ended up sitting a lot with me (when not running around and being a kid – lol) and talking to me and stuff.

It was funny – I was writing up a chapter for one of my stories and she sits next to me and asks what I am doing – they turn on cartoons on the tv so then she is asking me about that and other stuff getting more and more friendly as her parents are keeping an eye on her and giving her stuff to keep her busy and telling her not to bother the nice lady (great I am a nice lady – lol) and such. The little girl kept getting more and more friendly and then was like tapping me on the shoulder and stuff as I was writing to get my attention and stuff and sharing her teddy graham bears and would have shared her lollipop and such– why do kids always gravitate to me? I am told it is because I am their size and they can look me in the eyes - lmao

No comments: