Saturday, August 29, 2009

Defying Gravity Music and other things

ok - still working on trying to collect all the music references for the show here - http://defyinggravity.wetpaint.com/page/Music still need a lot of work, if anyone wants to join in.

Rainy, rainy - hopefully it will be clear tomorrow - going to Philadelphia to do history stuff, Liberty Bell, Franklin's museum, etc.

Attempting to get things in order around the house before the start of the week, slowly getting into the swing of things.

Ex stopped by, had a discussion about a number of things, ended up making me reflect a bit about where I am... poof, didn't need muddled thought along with everything else.

Ah well - one step forward and one step at a time, well unless doing the bunny hop, then it would be two steps forward. Hmm, maybe I should try the Mambo next ;p

On a side note - I would love to learn how to dance, if anyone wants to take dancing lessons with me - I be stepping all over toes, but I think it would be fun....

Got into the GIS class to audit at the one college - sigh, I wish I was a few years younger, I'd so make a major career change... ah well dreams are nice, sometimes

No comments: