Monday, September 11, 2006

Milestones of an odd sort

Been keeping busy - some of the things are things I like being busy because of and many are not. Still looking for that special someone to keep me really busy and to help when they are busy but plugging along through life.

Did manage to walk to the comic book store today and take a few minutes just to enjoy the nice weather, some geeky fun and such. Been behind in reading but getting back into that even with the busy just to keep me balanced... I hope between music and writing and little things like reading sometimes I can not get too off or depressed or thinking about things I shouldn't.

Will be starting up some classes for alternate route Monday assuming the union does not destroy what it is I want to do.... the classes are 4 hours of who knows what to help prep me to become a teacher. Most people take alternate route because they are going into teaching but did not take education classes or do student teaching so they take this year long series of intense classes as an "alternate route" I have had classes and student teaching - but in a long story I do not want to share right now here but if you wanna hear email or ping me...

but I never took the final steps to activate the certificates associated with that - and finally I have this other certificate in Technology but they will not apply my student teaching - so I pay and have to go through these classes 430 to 830 almost ever Monday and Wednesday - whew

Been listening to this and that lately (right now listening to the radio about to change to my CD think I'll put in Angels and Airwaves, The Fray and not sure what else....). Going to watch maybe V for Vendetta if not tonight maybe to unwind after long day tomorrow (I work and then those classes).

A Big milestone Tuesday - my braces come off... that represents something in many aspects.

See I decided to finally get them 2 and a half years ago. Then after I went in for the consult, the next week my ex told me he was leaving me. So for two and a half years I've had these braces on, gone through the divorce and been with out someone to cuddle and hold and love and share things with for two and a half years... as well... an odd convergence

So Tuesday marks another change as I am having them removed... i hope the next change in my personal life (in a good way) happens soon as well.....

My sister keeps telling me right around the corner and I keep thinking of songs like Anna Nalick's In the Rough (ok I think of way more depressing songs a lot of the time too but trying to keep upbeat here and not think of the loneliness but the potential.....)

No comments: